Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I miss this...

no really, I miss this and the travel that generated it. I've tried to regenerate that, but I realise I hate trying to make WordPress work, so I'm here. Plus, according to my Facebook countdown app, there are only 57 days and 15 hours until Cancun. Until I leave for Cancun anywhoo. Flying AA via Miami. Should be interesting, plus I signed up for SPG® You Choose and I'll get double points on the four nights, woohoo!

I opened Google Reader today for the first time in many moons -- I've really been away from blogging as a whole. I swear the decline of blogging for me came with my discovery of Wikipedia, but anywhoo. Was reading The Gate, I've been reading FlyerTalk but I missed a lot and catching up is good. I need to read more from BoardingArea to fully catch up, although I think I already have most of their blogs in Reader.

This thread just made me laugh after my alarm didn't go off a few weeks ago and I was late to work. Now the cell phone is a necessary back up because there was another day when I was up before the alarm and it clicked but it didn't go off. Not good.

No comments: